Hot Selling Tools
Today were going to be talking about hot selling tools. I know it can be hard having to rebuild or even remodeling after your home has been flooded or damaged after a storm. Especially if you don’t have the right skills or even more the right tools for the job. Having the right tools for the job can mean the difference in getting a job completed or becoming frustrated and giving up cause its taking to long to complete. So I’m going to give you a list of tools that are a must have for rebuilding or even remodeling your home after a storm.
A miter saw is pretty much a must have when It comes to rebuilding or remodeling your home. You could use a circular saw ( skill saw) if you have one but sometimes it can be a hassle trying to make some of those angle cuts if your not real good with a circular saw. So here is a list of some the Best table saws.
- 15 Amp motor, intense power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large extended flip fence, raises to 4″ for cutting crown molding vertically
- Large table, provides better material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=hottitems2018-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B01LWYCCCT&asins=B01LWYCCCT&linkId=fda152ab811ad36e6556e7ef137b3519&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff“>Black & Decker Miter Saw
- Compact, portable saw for cutting accuracy
- Idea for Crown and base molding jobs
- Use for trim, framing and craft projects
- Miter range 0-45° left and right, with nine positive stops
- Die-cast aluminum construction for an overall weight of under 17 pounds
- Sharp and thin saw
- This product satisfies the customer requirement
- Manufacture in China
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Variable 2-speed 1/2″ hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 & 0-1, 900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.Lbs. Of max torque; weighs only 3.9 lbs. With battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2, 900 RPM & 0-3, 500 IPM) provides 1, 460 in.Lbs. Of max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6-1/2″ circular saw delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs. With battery
- Recipro saw provides 0-2, 800 SPM and features “tool less” blade change; weighs only 8.3 lbs. With battery
- 4-1/2″/ 5″ cut-off/ angle grinder delivers 8, 500 RPM; features automatic speed change technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- PERFORMANCE: Delivers power to complete a wide range of jobsite applications.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Lightweight tools designed to fit the users’ needs.
- RELIABILITY: Tools backed by a 3 year limited warranty.
- INCLUDES: Drill Driver, Impact Driver, Circ Saw, Tiger Saw, Jig Saw, Multi-Tool, Grinder, Flash light, 2 Batteries, Charger, 2 Bags
- PART OF THE PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX* SYSTEM: Battery works with all Porter-Cable 20V MAX* lithium ion products.
- Power Tool Type: Cordless. 20V MAX hammer drill with patented 3-speed all-metal transmission and 1/2-inch self-tightening chuck
- 20V MAX reciprocating saw with key-less blade clamp allows for quick blade change
- 20V MAX 1/4-inch impact driver features 3 LED lights with 20 second delay to provide visibility
- 20V MAX LED work light delivers 110 lumens of light output
- 20V MAX circular saw with 6-1/2-inch carbide blade can cut 2-by-4’s at a 45-degrees angle